The platform enables a wide range of business benefits:
- Improved business user autonomy by exposing data in plain business terms and increasing the range of data accessible to business users
- Better-informed participants that support better decisions by making information consumption simpler, personalized, and dynamic
- Faster deployment and optimized use of IT resources with one unified BI and EIM infrastructure
- Information design – Use graphical design tools to create the rich semantic layer (universe)
- Information access – Use the BI launch pad to provide access to BI content, widgets to deliver BI to a desktop and BI workspace to assemble frequently used content
- Publishing – Distribute personalized BI content to a mass audience
- Lifecycle management – Manage BI content across development, testing, and production lifecycle
- Platform administration – Manage, configure, and audit a BI deployment from a central console
- Portal integration – Integrate content with Java-based and Microsoft Share-Point portals
- Integration with applications –Extend content to other applications with software developments kits.
- Data warehouse and data mart design & development
- Data cleansing and transformation with SAP BusinessObjects Data Services ETL tools
SAP BusinessObjects BI (also known as BO or BOBJ) is a suite of front-end applications that allow business users to view, sort and analyze business intelligence data. The suite includes the following key applications –
- Web Intelligence
- Crystal Report
- Design Studio
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform is the business intelligence platform that supports the entire range of performance management, reporting, querying, and analysis applications. It has proven architecture and platform support for semantic layers, data integration, and security.
Web Intelligence is a tool for analyzing the organization’s business information and creating ad-hoc reports and Interactive reporting.
Web Intelligence is a tool for business users which provides an easy-to-use interface for analyzing data in a data warehouse to help with the decision-making business process.
Its capabilities range from basic and simple to very complex reports and web intelligence allows users to share the information throughout the enterprise easily.
Business analysts access the information using their everyday business vocabulary without having to understand anything about the technical way the information is stored in the data warehouse.
Web Intelligence is accessed from the SAP BusinessObjects portal CMC via an internet browser. Once opened, users can create and edit Web Intelligence documents and analyze the data displayed in them. With the CMC portal those documents can be shared with other users, scheduled, printed out or send via email.
Web Intelligence uses universes (created by Datawarehouse developers or modelers) to access the data and provide a business oriented view of the data. This results in the fact that the users have access directly to the source database allowing for robust query and analysis options (they are not limited to a personalized OLAP cube for instance) which helps significantly in responding to everyday questions and resolving problems.
We at InfoVille Solutionhave certified and experienced trainers to help you make the most BO Web Intelligence.
Any business process and service if wanted to understand and see the importance of data, there is no better tool than a Visual System or Dashboard or Performance Card.
There have been many such implementations and there are ready to use applications that are being used across markets.
Business Intelligence by InfoVille Solution gives growing, midsize and large organizations the ability to integrated, combining power and ease for smarter, faster decision making. Delivering operational, tactical, and strategic intelligence from a single Business Intelligence product suite InfoVille Solution BI eliminates the need for complex, expensive systems and products. Best of all, InfoVille Solution enables BI available for Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime.
We at InfoVille Solution understand the value and importance visual representation and interpretation of data that would make sense and help business functions to create a better work and production environment. To enable such competencies we have a capable team to understand your data analysis and business requirement to custom design solutions. In addition to this we can also use the existing world class solutions that offer scalability to enable a Management Information System.
If your firm is already enjoying a particular solution and is benefiting from the same, we would be glad to assist you in upgrading or migrating to a different version or solution.